A wonderful author I follow, Melissa Mangrove, has come up with a great fun idea. I wasn’t tagged, but chose to participate.
Let’s say it’s a little holiday sharing.
It’s not what you think. You won’t be asked to answer 1,011 questions or hyperlink 250,000,000 of your closest friends. This meme is simple. It knows you don’t have a lot of time. *SMILE*
May I present …
The rules are:
- Copy these rules and include them in your post.
- Display the blog button, link the person who tagged you, and answer the three questions they asked.
- Come up with three new questions of your own; one serious question, one fun question, and one sentimental question—or just use the same ones. We’re all busy, right?
- Tag three other bloggers and pass on the meme.
See? I told you it would be easy. 🙂
I’ll start it off…
Question #1 (The serious one)
What’s your best piece of advice for surviving the holidays?
Question #2 (The fun one)
If you could be one of Santa’s elves, what would your workshop talent be?
Question #3 (The sentimental one)
What’s your favorite holiday-related family tradition?
Here are my answers the questions.
- My best holiday advice is: Buy all your gifts at the summer sales.
- My workshop talent would be: Forgetting to include the batteries for the noisiest toy. 😛
- My favorite tradition is: Going to spend time with my children and watch my only grandchild enjoy being the only grandchild.
Now it’s your turn.
For the first three victims, I tag:
and anyone else who wishes to participate.
* * *